25.5.14

Woof Stock

Hey everyone- I've been working my butt off so I know I haven't really been posting much but I promise I will tomorrow because I don't work til 6. I plan on showing y'all the new couch and living room arrangement. WEEEEEE!

In other news- Aj and I are planning on going to stay at his aunt's cottage for the weekend in Belleville and have a nice weekend away with some visits to family and friends I have there. Hopefully I can get it off work- but we'll see :)

Sigh, I enjoy work but it's been nuts. This weekend was "Woof-stock," in the beaches and if I have to see another dog or have grumpy dog mamas complain at me again I will probably hit something, or someone, or some dog. The amount of times I heard, "Well, my dog has separation anxiety so she has to sit on my lap or under my chair..." leave your freakin' dogs at home- we don't want them on the patio.

We seriously had a wait list for seats along the fence of the patio so people could be close to their tied up dogs. Get a life people, I don't care about your dog.

Anywho. I'll be back tomorrow in a nicer mood.

H

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.