20.5.14

New Job

Hey everyone. If you guys wished me well for that job interview- it worked. I start next week! Hopefully this will be more hours than at the pub, and since I'll be working both I'm hoping I can start being able to pay for things again.

I got my kilt for the pub as well, and had Aj take some pictures but it's way too embarrassing because they didn't have a skirt my size and it's much too big for me. So, maybe when I figure out how to make it look good, I'll show you. Looks like I'll be shaving my knees for the rest of the summer.

I worked yesterday and it was brutal- Happy Victoria Day! Thankfully, I got off work before every person in Toronto tried to reserve seats on the roof for the fireworks, and was able to go see them myself. We brought a blanket and sat right near the water and watched the fireworks which were pretty cool. I love fireworks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.