6.5.14

Blue

I posted on Instagram my outfit for today- which is all blue. It was an accident- it wasn't supposed to be like "I'm sad, so I'm wearing blue,"... but it kind of turned out that way.

So here's why I'm sad.
As you know I got hired at the pub down the road (Murphy's Law Irish Pub- for those of you in the area that wanna visit!). And I've been working 3-5 hour shifts every night since Friday. It's great. I really like the job: it's straightforward, I work with lovely people, and I'm getting decent hours. So all that is awesome.

But Aj just got a job- and most jobs are during the day. He leaves at 6:30ish in the morning, and gets home about 15 minutes AFTER I leave for work. It's sad. So we don't see eachother until 10ish when I get home, and then we're both uber tired.

This is the night before he started work :( we had a little date.



My poor mother when my dad is on afternoons. I never fully understood.

It's so lonely to putter around the apartment all day until 6. I've finished watching both seasons of Sherlock on Netflix, and Call the Midwife, and I'm in season three of Downton Abbey. It's horrible- I need to get up and do stuff. I did a few chores yesterday, and made some snacky foods and ran some errands. Today I've done diddly-squat, but I plan to as soon as I finish this post! haha.

So if you have any ideas for me to keep sane all day while I'm sitting around here let me know.

I really should paint or something.

Anywho.
xxxx
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.