23.5.14

tgif

Thank God it's Friday. Not that it matters really- because I'm still working an 8 hour shift on Saturday, so I won't be saying thank God til Sunday I think.

Right now I'm listening to:


And:

Next Episode, Dr. Dre. I chose the lyrics version so you don't have to watch all the ugly things in the music video.


Occasionally I have to listen to music that was made when I was 5.


I promised I would show you all my work uniform- and if you're not on Instagram you wouldn't have seen it yet. When they handed it to me it was too big- as in it was long enough to reach my knee-high socks (which isn't how it's supposed to look). And all of the pleats were stitched down so they didn't ruffle around. So I hemmed it and cut the pleats so they could move and it looks much better.

Last night was the restaurant's birthday so we had cake and there was a lot of free food and drink going around- it was beach themed so we didn't have to wear uniforms. It was a fun night to work on- there was live celtic music and it was really cool.

Anywho- as I said on instagram, you'll have to ignore my hand gesture. If you can't handle it, don't look. It was warranted at the time.


Here's the birthday cake and Murphy.



and two songs from played last night:



Sinead O'Connor & the Pogues.

Anywho. That sums up the last week pretty much. Although I have one update- we bought a couch. I'll share more later in the day after I take some pictures :)

H


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.