29.5.14

Today

Here's a picture that represents my job.



But actually even though it looks gross, I kind of like it. I wear gloves and it's so simple.
Today I also actually got to put some of the ingredients together. I made bean, chicken burgers.


Also. As soon as I got home, I put Dr. Dre on. Warning: (Dear parents, and grandparents- you probably won't like it and you shouldn't listen to it if you don't like crude rap-like music). So good though.



 


And : 
Kendrick.

 

In other news: I served my first tables at Murphy's Law yesterday. And poured my first drinks. I made a caesar, and I poured a Guinness (which has a two-step pour !), and poured some wine.

I'm learning a ton, and I have a good time.

Otherwise, nothing else has happened.

XO H


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.