30.4.14

Alliston


I've been spending a lot of the past few days at the Well in Alliston catching up with old friends and thinking about the world. I love my family here- blood related and otherwise.

If you haven't been here yet, you should come. It's a warm & welcoming place (with good food!) .

I've been really busy meeting up with people but it's so good. Our conversations have been amazing. I'm learning so much about myself and my family and friends.

I'm heading back to Toronto to my boyf tonight. I miss him a ton.

Hope you guys are having a great week! Stay tuned for the 30 with 30 challenge (which starts tomorrow!!!) linking with the beautiful Katie at Loverly She.

xoxo
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.