28.4.14

Negatives

Recently I borrowed a gadget that puts your film negatives onto your computer as pretty pictures. So I found a ton of our film and found a bunch of old pictures I haven't seen in a long time.

Aj and I had our own darkroom thing happening for a while but never quite mastered it (faulty chemicals I say!). So I had a ton of negatives that I had never seen as real images. So here you go! Some snapshots on b&w (and some colour photos) film.



Sally & Ginny making cookies. 


Poor David had to be my model for a lot of my grade 11 photo class. This is him on the roof.


This bike had flat tires.



I love light leaks on photos.


Grandma gardening




First apartment. Summer. (Shirt from Honest Ed's...YES).


Taking apart some shorts.


I have a beautiful family. I miss my grandpa. And I love them.


I want to be like her.


I shared this picture before. I just love it. It's so perfect, joyful. My grandma says it's the face he makes when he's singing. 





My beautiful friend, who I miss a TON. Emily Simms.



This photo makes me die laughing. It's hilarious. Balin's stupid, destructive tail.


I'm so happy and so sad when I look at this picture.



Gibson Hills. Alliston.




The famous photo of me.


My boyf in highschool.




Thanksgiving this year at the first apartment.



Anywho. It was a weird nostalgic time. I'm going to take more photos on film and start developing it myself again. I'll let you know how that goes.

Love you all.
I'm in Alliston right now, and I'm feelin' fine.

H

1 comment:

  1. these photos are so moving and lovely! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.