25.4.14

Summer?

Well! I start work tonight. Once I'm done my training, you'll find me greeting and seating people in a kilt and knee-high socks, hair in a ponytail. I got smart-serve which I don't actually need for my job (YET). I'm hoping to get promoted to server at some point.

I also have another job interview at another place across the street from me. The lady there said that she'll wait to hear what my schedule is like at the pub and then we'll schedule an interview. I don't know what's happening but my whole summer is looking much different. I wasn't trying for this, I was trying to avoid this actually. But someone out there is pulling some huge strings for me, and opening a lot of doors, and giving me a lot of options. So thanks.

So long dreams of painting all afternoon and being a free lil bird.

I'm hoping to see people still. So keep in touch y'all.

Also. I had a sushi date yesterday with some university friends (YES I HAVE THEM!!!!!!). And the day before I went shopping with another friend from school. I think I'm allowed to be really excited that I'm making friends.



Stay tuned for the 30 in 30 first post coming up sometime this weekend, and possibly a post from AJ!


How's your week been?

H

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.