8.4.14

Summer Shoe Wish List

KEDS from Oragracevintage on Etsy

DR. MARTENS (Clear!) from Storyofthings on Etsy

BRUNSWICK vintage bowling shoes from TheClassicButterfly on Etsy

FLUEVOGS from johnnysixvintage on Etsy

Sheepskin Mukluks (not really summer...but still cute!) from Tomorrownever on Etsy

DR MARTENS from Threadandroses on Etsy

And my favs.....
Moccasins from Inheritit on Etsy

What do you think? I'm leaning towards the moccasins at the end. But it's a tough decision. My old moccasins (keds), have lasted me about a year and a half of constant wear, but have a few holes that make walking around the beach a pain. I know you may be thinking that none of these are very summery except maybe the keds. But unless I'm going to wear flipflops, I prefer shoe-shoes over sandals. 

Which are your favourites? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.