6.4.14

Other news!

I forgot! I got a job. 
I will be nannying a 13 month old little girl, 4 hours a day for like the rest of university (hopefully!).
She's hoping to rework the schedule around mine when I'm back in school. 

It sounds like the dream job. Not only do I get to hang out with a baby every day, but the mom is an artist. She needs me so she can start painting again- how coool is this?! I'm really looking forward to it. It's also a good opportunity for me to have part time work that will allow me to come home and have time to work on my own art. I kind of have a goal this summer to paint like crazy and start showing in The Well Alliston, and any other possible venues in Toronto and see if I can get my name out there and maybe sell a few paintings. If it doesn't go that well, I can always get a job for the evenings. Although I'm kind of hoping I don't have to. But you know.... money + tuition......

I will also be making a new website. You may have seen my last one, but I think I'm going to actually pay for a domain and everything and make it nice, shiny, and professional. 

Thanks for all of your support you guys. 
I'm coming up on 3000 page views, within the last month or so. Which is really exciting for me. I hate asking people to share my blog and stuff. But I do have those lil buttons under here, so if you do wanna- go ahead ! ;) I'll probably start promoting it more once I start selling my work. Then I'll be asking like crazy. 

I have been so blessed. 
All my love,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.