31.3.14

New Home

So we're mostly settled in our new place which is around Queen and Woodbine. We're right on Queen, which is sweet, and we're a very short walk from the beach. I'm not posting pictures of the actual apartment right now- it's still a bit messy. And I want to take them at a certain time of the day because I want them to be pretty. But it will happen, I promise.

So in the meantime, here are some pictures of us enjoying the nearby scenery. I'm in love with this place already. I'm so pumped to go for long walks, ride my bike, and get back in touch with trees and grass and plants.









We've seen two cockroaches. Small, but nonetheless there. We're going to put caulking in the cracks and hope that we don't see them again.

A few days after moving, our sinks started filling with water...from the drain... but the landlord guy was really kind, and the problem was solved pretty quick.

Otherwise, there haven't been any issues, and I'm diggin' the neighbourhood and the beach. I had a job interview last week at a really cool cafe called 'The Tango Palace,' if you're ever in the area, check it out. So I'm meeting the baby I could potentially be nannying on Wednesday and I'm so excited. She sounds like a peach, and the mum is an artist too. It sounds so hopeful, so send me all your best wishes and what not. (plus I SO want to spend my summer with a baby part time! It will be so fun.)

Summer is in like one week. And a half really. But still! It's so sweet. I'm going to do so much this summer, I just know it.  I'm finally learning how to be a person.

H


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.