11.3.14

Productivity

Hello all.
It is me.
I am taking a wee break from all this work I'm up to just to tell you how much work I'm up to.
It's a lot- or it feels like it anyways. I had a very encouraging conversation this Sunday where I was talking about all of my stresses in life and how I work well under pressure, but I'm always under pressure, but when it's over I'm like, "wow, that wasn't so hard, I wish I had used the time I spent worrying about all the work to actually do the work." And then after talking to my grandma about how easy it is to actually stay clean - put things back when you're done. Sounds easy right?!

Well here's the exciting part. I've actually been applying these two simple things to my life the past two days (which isn't long, so hopefully it lasts), and our apartment is so much more refreshing and happy to spend time in. It's clean, I can think and I've gotten a ton of homework done. I have quite a long list of things to do if I'm going to be able to go up north for my mom's birthday and if I don't get them done, I'll have to stay home. So I have a little motivation, and things are happening.

It's a storm of creativity and productivity at my house today.

I hope yours is too, and that maybe this has inspired you a little to get off your butt and do some cool stuff. Like write an essay on this pile of fake diamonds- the neat thing is that there is one real diamond in this pile somewhere. I left it ambiguous on Facebook because it's funnier when there's absolutely no meaning there. But there is, so the essay wasn't as hard- and I tricked you. Life is grand.



H

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.