4.3.14

Moving?

to move or not to move.

Looking at a place on Queen st. tomorrow which unbelievably is just smaller than double my apartment now. It's also on Queen st, right by the beach! So. It would be sweet if this pulls through, and then everything else falls together- like finding someone to take this tiny place, and find a job.

So keep Andrew and I in your thoughts and wishes and whatnot.

As much as I'd miss this little place, this other place sounds like paradise after being crammed in here for almost a year. And it sounds really similar- just bigger! Still no A/C, radiator heating, same commute length, but it's in a much cooler neighbourhood (QUEEEEEEEN!), and it's bigger, and it has a dishwasher and laundry, all for only $100 more ish.

We're seeing it tomorrow, so I'll update you then!

H


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.