3.3.14

Back to life

So I'm back in Toronto - I missed last week's classes to be with my family and decided I can't afford to miss any more. I'll keep going home every weekend for a while though. I don't really feel ready for life back here- it's so fast. I have a few things due today and as you can see, I'm wasting my time on here rather than doing some things that would take me ten minutes tops to prepare for the day. If it were up to me summer would start now, along with my summer break and I'd take 4 months to refresh and process everything that's happened not only in this past week, but the past year. This year of my life has been huge. Moving out, starting university, living in the city, losing grandpa. All of that. 

I'm a zombie. And everything looks like this. (My homework which I'm not doing).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.