23.6.14

The rest

I'm listening to this song right now. You should too.


So as promised- here are the rest of the photos. I realized that though there were 3 sets, a bunch of them didn`t turn out so I put them all together.

A bunch of them have really weird colours and I think it`s because I was using film that I found in a camera that I bought from a thrift store. The camera was 40 years old, who knows how old the film was? I think it's cool anyways.


I used to have paper cranes hanging from my ceiling.




This bridge is down the street from my parent's house. It's the Nottawasaga river, and I used to come here. It's pretty and calm.


Aj's old house, and old room. (He's a mess eh)



Gwyn walking on our road. So lovely.






This really cool, and eerie picture of Aj`s old house at night. You can see Ginny the dog in the bottom window.



This was at a plantation in Nashville with the band trip. Grade 10.


Emily Simms


And Bonnie Yazdani



I'm working 50 hours this week. So we'll see if I make it to the weekend - which I have off. Nice!

In other news- I finally got my UK passport. Yippeee! Now to make plans to use it...

Love.
H

2 comments:

  1. Hayley, Your pictures are really cool!
    How long did it take you to get your UK passport? (I've been putting it off for years and now I'm really wishing I had gotten it before I became a legal adult lol)
    -Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly,
    Thanks!

    It took longer than I expected. I think around 5 months. If you have all the right documents it shouldn't be difficult. They were actually very helpful, I called and they put me right through to the person dealing with my application and I was able to keep in touch with them throughout the whole process, and they made it so easy.

    xo
    H

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.