6.6.14

A Day Out

So as I said this morning, or last night or whenever I did that last post- I went out with friends today.

We met up at the Grange (food court) near OCAD, and walked to an All You Can Eat Sushi House. Last time we went I wasn't so keen. I just am not a fan of seafood, especially when it's raw. But I did much better today with my little california rolls, and 'green dragon' avacado ones. And there was ice cream involved. It was good.


Sabrina said at one point: "Real Guavas taste like nature." and I thought that was pretty funny. Quote of the day material really.

In the bottom picture it looks like I'm texting and laughing about whatever someone just sent me. But really I'm paying my bill and laughing at the hooligans I was sitting with.


 The two Jessicas.


After our lunch date, we saw Maleficent and I had enough scene points for all four of us to go for free. I like free. (I could be in one of those commercials they do where they're freaking out because it's free). It's FREE?! IT'S FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
It was pretty good. But it was a kids movie? I think? I don't know. It was interesting anyway - haha. I like Angelina Jolie and if you want to know the truth I wasn't fond of Snow White and the Huntsman so in comparison (same genre?) it was much better.
Afterwards we heard that Jess hadn't ever been to Bulk Barn so we tracked one down and showed her an entire new world. This is her reveling in the experience.




Anywho- I'm just making some spaghetti and then when Aj gets home we're hittin' the road. See you soon Alliston and area.

I had a sweet day guys. 

Thanks friends for being friends.

H



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.