2.6.14

photo & passport shtuff

Hi.

So Aj finally did a post yesterday - you should definitely read it. It's pretty good, he should write more, am I right?

If you want to find his last post- you can use the 'Search this blog' thingy on the side (I've found this helpful in finding pictures of Aj's car many times. His last post is entitled 'The Legend').

After he finished the post he asked me for more pictures of the couch and we went through all of my Instax photos from this year. I don't think I ever shared them- I've put a few on Instagram, but there's a bunch from New Years that I particularly wanted to share in this post.

I decided on New Years to take 'portraits' of all of my friends. Probably the best decision I made that night.....

Anywho- here they are.
I didn't edit them and they're not on Instagram.


Vinnie.



Devon


Cody.


Andrew.


Sally & Kirby



Josh.


In other news I've completed another step to getting my UK passport. If I had known it would cost me around $400 I'd probably have waited til I had the money to spend.

After my first application, they told me I needed a full birth certificate which I finally received in the mail this week and have promptly express- posted it to England (which costs a fricking fortune). So hopefully that will mean I can get my passports (yes, they have my Canadian one as well), and both birth certificates, and a million of my parents documents back before the Mac Demarco concert in July that I'm hoping to go to but will need a passport for.



What an ordeal. I also have to call them to change my address to my parents address since I can't see myself staying put here very long.

Anywho. I'm sorry this one wasn't as exciting as Aj's, but I like my friends and I miss em- and these pictures are so perfect.

H

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.