27.6.14

Food

Hey-
As I mentioned before, I worked a ton of hours this week. I finished Supperworks early today, so I just have my shift tonight at Murphy's and then I'm off for two days.

My average day this week has been
Supperworks 9-3:30
Murphy's 6-10:30

This leaves me about 2 and a half hours between. I'm having a lot of trouble eating well when I'm working like this. I'm not usually hungry at 4, and I'm already too tired and lazy to make myself something. I've honestly been eating cereal twice a day, and leftover lasagna for the other meal.

BUT

Something awesome happened. Fiona (my boss at Supperworks) emptied her freezer and gave us enough frozen meals to feed us for like 2 weeks... for free. Some of it's kind of weird, but like- we had steak last night. And I have shrimp, and more steak, and chicken breasts, and vegetarian meals, and hors d'oeuvres, rice, potatoes, all kinds of goodies.

I am so thankful for both jobs right now. They're both working out just fine. And I don't have to buy groceries.

We sign up for our fall courses soon, and I'm pumped.

I'll keep you posted. This weekend is looking better and better the closer I get.

H

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.