7.7.14

Wedding & Things

This weekend Aj and I went to his cousin's wedding. It was beautiful. I have a ton of photos of us & his cousins, but I actually didn't get any of the bride and groom. Pictures were strictly prohibited during the ceremony and once we were at the reception, they were constantly surrounded by people, or sitting at their table, or dancing in a crowd. Quite elusive.

So anyways, here's what I did get.



Aj's momma & poppa. So pretty


These beauties.


I found this later.


I love this shot. He so funny.


A little later in the evening.... (open bar)...


There wasn't a single picture that all of us looked good in- so I sacrificed myself for the sake of you all. 
These are the dresses we got this past week when they all came to visit. Mine's AA, Kirb's is Forever XXI, and Sally's is Top Shop (but we got it somewhere else I can't remember the store's name).


I love it when old people dance. Tom & Nancy are the sweetest.


Aj's wearing his grade 8 grad suit (hahaha).
We can never be photogenic at the same time.


Ginny.


The whole event was beautiful, and a lot of fun. I danced a ton, and we ate a lot too.
We stayed at Andrew's parents place and the next day relaxed, and swam in the river all day, and ate sausages, and I sun burned the tops of my feet (the one place we all forget to cover in sunscreen). 


I'm at the Well for a couple hours and then I'm back to T.O. because I'm working tonight. Got a long week ahead, but I thankfully have another weekend free at the end of it.

Stay tuned because Aj will be posting soon- although I don't know about what. I know you all love him since my views double or triple when he writes.

So if you wanna prepare yourself to click share when he does, that would be cool.

This weekend has been lovely & I feel good.

H










No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.