30.7.14

Belleville

Hey everyone. I'm doing a spur of the moment trip to Belleville to visit family & family friends. I'm so excited. Haven't seen these guys in what feels like ages. Aj & I are camping at Presqu'ile which should be fun, but he doesn't get the extra holiday day off, so we're home again by Sunday.

Also I've been painting. You probably saw it on Facebook- my gem painting. It's going alright- I should have made the lines a little crisper, but we'll see if I feel like touching up or not.


And I have two others on the go. 

My new method is to make very small paintings so they're affordable, and I'm more likely to sell them, and less likely to get too attached to them. Plus- it's for my tuition (which went up $400... ), and living expenses. I'm a poor art student. I beg of you. Buy some art. I don't care what you do with it after. But it would be cool if like everyone in Alliston was able to afford my stuff, and bought something.

You can find this one (when/if I finish it), and some others at the Well next weekend (the weekend of the 8th). See you there!!!

Also- visit my website, or message me for commissions, or to buy something off the site.


peace out.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.