28.7.14

Exciting things brewing

Well. I have the week off at my day job- so that means I have a ton of time on my hands to paint like crazy because I will be showing some art at the Alliston Potato Festival (more commonly called Pot Fest). If you aren't from Alliston, you can laugh, but it really is pretty fun. It's a street fest, where they close down the mainstreet of my home town, and even have a little fair complete with creepy carnies, and bad pop music. Every where you go, there are hilarious little crafted potatoes, and everything you eat that weekend has something to do with potatoes.

If you've ever seen those Lays commercials with the farmers in it- a lot are from Alliston. A classmate of mine was in one of those. Yep. Alliston is the potato capital.

If you weren't planning on being there, cancel everything and go. And if you want to - buy some of my art.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.