26.7.14

Abandoned Cottage, Jazz Fest & Recent Instagram Activity

As usual, I've been away from bloggin for a while. I just have nothing to share- I've been working, and working, and that's about it during the week. But my weekends have been fab. We went to Jazz Fest last night, and probably will go again today.
Anywho:

RECENT INSTAGRAMS




I found my old charm bracelet. Nice!


I took this picture right after I finished reading the Shining. Which was a sweet book, but uber creepy.



ABANDONED COTTAGE


This shredded Union Jack was probably the most eerie thing I saw there.









It's weird when abandoned places still have stuff in them from when they were left there. Did people just say, "ok we'll start over completely. Leave everything there."? It's creepy.

JAZZ FEST





Last night we went for Chinese, in the middle of the Jazz Fest, and our server asked us if we just wanted drinks. WE DIDN'T GET CARDED. I had my first ever beer at a restaurant (heineken), and I've still got 31 days to go til I'm 19. Nice.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.