20.7.14

New Tattoo & Concert Photos


New tatt.



We found this super cute diner that's been around since 1958 in a town God knows where. We had a sweet brunch, and got milkshakes, and rice pudding, and butter tarts, and filled ourselves up like crazy. They also had a Salvation army where I found 4 pairs of high-waisted Levi's for the win.





This is Vinnie, accidentally standing in front of a headless mannequin.


We went to Buffalo to see Mac Demarco- but his band didn't show up so it was just him and his guitar. Very good. He was quite a charmer.

We camped at Rock Point on the way back. It was nice, but I wish we got to spend more time there. Lake Eerie was so warm, I wish we could have swam.



Today we went to a Jazz Fest flea market and ate street meat. I'm going to have a glass of wine and paint a picture now I think. So - here's to the coming week.

Xx
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.