14.7.14

FRIDAY

Hey. I know it's not friday today, but I am going to share about last friday.

I finally got to see a friend! Weeeeeee! Simon & I met up downtown with the intention of 'gallery hopping' in hopes of finding somewhere to show some art. We ended up going to the MOCCA gallery and looking at some Andy Warhol & Keith Haring originals (yipes!) for a while and then gave up. From there we went for a coffee, a trip to Curries, and then a photoshoot. (and a little shopping at Black Market, where I spent way too much on a few records, and Simon bought this sweet visor.) Anywho, here are the pictures.

Record #1


Record #2


Record #3

















It was a blast, and I'm getting so excited for school to start again so I can see my friendos more often. I've picked all my courses and submit my schedule on Wednesday. Weeee!

We also went up to Aj's family cottage this weekend, so I'll post more soon. And so will Aj.

xoxo
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.