4.7.14

This Week

Hey everybody! I've noticed I've still got a few people reading the blog every day... maybe hoping I'll do SOMETHING on here. Well here I am!

This week has been sweet. My last post was about the weekend and included a ton of pictures of my parent's house. After staying with my parents, I stayed at Aj's parents place and we swam in the river, had lovely visits and went to a baptism - which was beautiful. Aj and I had A&W



and I bought this swimsuit at Joe Fresh (one of the only clothing stores in Alliston)


With some little black boy short bottoms. 

My other swim suits were horrible. I had two one pieces- but one broke and the other I really had to squeeze into. The rest of my suits I bought last year and they were just cheapies from Ardene which don't really stay on very well and I just don't feel comfortable in. I'm still thinking of getting different bottoms for it with a high waist, but we'll see. I bought this rather impulsively so I could jump in the river at Aj's parents but to be fair I didn't have anything else anyways. 

Anywho. at the end of the weekend we brought our dear friend Cody, and Aj's sister Sally, and his cousin Kirby home with us (who are also dear to us). 

Our apartment is bigger than the last one, but it's pretty small with three guests. Sally and Kirby took the futon which turned out to be much better than the old couch, and Cody took the floor. 

Day 1:

Dress shopping for upcoming wedding. Successful. All three of us girls found dresses, then we met Cody up for all you can eat sushi and ate til we nearly burst.

I will show you my dress with any wedding pictures from the weekend at a later date.


We ordered way too much sushi and since they charge you for any leftovers, we had to eat it all...

Day 2:

Kirby and Sally's boyfriends joined us. The apartment shrunk exponentially to fit 7 people. We went to the beach in the morning while we awaited their arrival.









It was too cold for me to go in, but Sally & Aj did. 

As you can imagine and have probably experienced - sand everywhere. We could have made our own beach in the apartment.

When the guys got here we went out for lunch at a diner.



I worked 3:30-9:30 and booted it to the beach to meet my buddies and catch the fireworks which were awesome. I didn't take any pictures because I wanted to just enjoy them this time. After the fireworks, we stole another groups big hole they had dug to sit in and laughed and sat around. 



When we got home we all fell asleep within a half hour.

Day 3:

We went thrift shopping and had Thai food for lunch. The gang (except for Cody), left after we finished our shopping and lunch. 

The whole time was great- it was good to see everyone and spend some money.


xoxo
H






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.