14.11.14

Prints Available

Heyo!
I just made some prints- they'll be available at the artisan fair. $5 each! They're around 4x6, a little bigger including the borders. Sorta folky (as in- I know they don't look like the people they're of). Watercolour & ink.

Message me via Facebook / Email
hpowling@gmail.com

if you want one before the artisan fair! Or if you won't be able to make it. I've only got 5 prints of each image.

If you want the original- let me know. The originals are also 4x6 with the exception of one which is 9x12. For the originals, I'm thinking like $15-20 for the small ones, $30 for the big one. But it's negotiable.

xoxo









3 comments:

  1. These are so great ! :))))

    -sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow JUST saw these now. They're so cute and great.

    - Kirb

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.