9.9.14

Guys, I got the flu

Hey. I got the flu.

I'm trying to figure out where it came from but it could be from anywhere.

In my research I learned that from my symptoms, this virus can be caused by three things:
1. Undercooked or raw shellfish living in contaminated water
2. Sewage contaminated water
3. Not washing your hands, or just catching it from someone else

Here's my theories about how I caught it:
1. Sushi on friday
2. Swimming in lake Ontario on friday (right next to the sewage treatment plant, but in my defense, the flags were green which meant it was ok to swim).
3. A girl at work had the flu last week

AKA there was no way I couldn't have got it.

No puking though which is good- just everything else.

So since I had to call in to work (not good, because I need the money), and I'm sitting around at home trying to feel better I thought I'd do a blog post while I attempt to eat my breakfast which is a piece of dry toast, and I've been working on it for an hour now. The smell of food makes me nauseous, so I couldn't do jam. I tried last night and it made me feel weird.

Anyways, here are some photos from Instagram recently and just some extras probably.


For my birthday my sisters and my mom came to Toronto to visit me and we had lunch and went to the beach!


You may have seen this one on Facebook- one of my coworkers who was serving us said, "I can't believe how polite your sisters are!" when in reality Maris was talking about poop non-stop.


This is our living room nowadays.


The opposite side of the living room. And my cute boyf working on something or other.


Shadow puppets at Cody & Danny's new apartment- we finally have friends in Toronto !! yippee!


We went to the AGO and they had a little kid gallery and we convinced Aj to pose for it !


We also went to the Celtic fest which turned out to be kind of lame. They were just selling a handful of British stuff and had a bagpiper and some kilts hanging around.


We're back at school! Painting a ton.


Aj found a flashlight in Cody's apartment.



Aj's advice for me to get better was to go for a walk, so I managed to make it to the beach and read a chapter of my textbook.


Sally came over on her second day in Toronto for my birthday and had dinner with us which was sweet. I'm so pumped that Sally, Kirby, Vinnie, Cody, Danny and everyone moved here. Bah!


Maris at the beach!


Here they all are!


The lamb I cooked - which is also on Facebook. But that was pretty cool. I forgot yorkshires though which was really sad. But the rest of the meal was pretty good if I do say so myself. I do wish however that someone told me how expensive lamb was. Totally worth it once in a while. But dude. Seriously?


Here's us chillin out.

I hope y'all feel better than I do right now. Have a sweet week!
I have more ideas for posts so hopefully I'll be around here a little more.






1 comment:

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.