9.9.14

Flu Update

Here's an update on my flu.

I'm not better, but I had another piece of toast, and a cup of chicken noodle soup. Hooray!

Also, I haven't had to go to the bathroom in a full sprint for about an hour, so that's another success.
I've watched a plethora of movies, most of them I dozed on and off throughout so I can't tell you how they are or even which ones I watched because I can't remember.

I do remember watching No Country for Old Men last night, and Aj paused it and said- "I'll be back" and I said, "Why" and he said "I'm going to Shoppers" and I said "why" and he said "to get a thermometer"

I guess he had taken my temperature with the darkroom/meat thermometer and it read 106, so he flipped out that I might die, hopped on his bike, bought a thermometer, and I was really at 101.7 or something. I barely remember, because I fell asleep as soon as he left, and was pretty confused when he got back.

Kisses (but not really because I'm probably contagious),

HP

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.