15.9.14

Algonquin FOTOS

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!

We picked up our photos from our camping trip this morning. They aren't that exciting, there weren't that many really good ones. It cost me $40 to develop them which sucks. But anyways, they're still super fun and I'm psyched about em anyways.

Also: If you click a photo it brings it up bigger in a slideshow thing which I find easier to navigate.





Jiffy Pop



Portage snack


Jiffy Pop first attempt



















crazy rain






















At home afterwards visiting the guys.



KFC.


In other news, my illness seems to have mostly ended. I get small tummy aches in the morning, but they go away with a hot water bottle and a cup of tea. So if it is Beaver Fever, I'll have more to come I suppose, but it's looking more and more like a wee virus every day.

I'm ready to get back to school and doing stuff again. Yippee!
Happy mid-September. It's almost autumn (which I love).

xoxoxoxoxo
HP

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.