29.8.14

I'm selling my clothes and anything else I can think of.

Hi all
I am selling my clothes and anything else I can think of because I am $13 short of my tuition. And tuition doesn't include (unfortunately) my living expenses. I'm kind of embarrassed to do this, but it's also time to clear out my closet and I kind of want to make at least $13.

I'm going to keep adding to the album on facebook and you can message me or comment on the photo if you want it, or want to try something on or whatever. I'm not pricing anything, I'm simply going to say the brand/where I got it, how much I wore it, and if I bought it new- the original price. But it's BO from there- as in best offer, not the smell coming from your armpits.

I'm sorry if we're not the same size. But keep in mind I have lots of baggy clothes too! Aj has already nabbed a few tshirts, so if he can wear them, you probably can too. And some of my clothes, I am getting rid of because they're a little too small.


I hope this works guys, I have my fingers and toes crossed that I can make $13 at least!

I might add some bits and bobs, shoes, paintings, maybe some records or something (if I'm feeling really zen, and you're really lucky), or books or whatever I find that I can let go. Because I want to go to school.

Happy shopping!

link -----> https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10204283612197999.1073741828.1459352660&type=1

HP



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.