8.2.14

update of sorts

Turns out the specialization isn't as good as it sounds . I heard.
So. I think I'll just stick to regular ol' drawing and painting.

Also. I'm going shopping in the states next weekend, and then going home to Baxter for a few days. I'm going to be so glad to be out of this city. I don't always like it. I miss the country.
& Also. Shopping.

I'm going to see my sister who I love and miss. I was surprised at first when I missed my siblings because you know. We fought a lot. But now it doesn't surprise me at all. Gwyn's brilliant, creative and beautiful. I miss all three of them. And I'm lucky to have them. And excited to be reunited if only for two days.

Also. We have reading week after next week. And my goal for after the break is to do my homework, make a lot of pictures, and make a friend.

So. Wish me luck.

xo
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.