27.2.14

PJP

You have probably heard. We lost a great man this week.

My family has been updating on facebook and whatnot. And to be completely honest I just have no words right now. It still isn't real for me.
I want to make a long post about how much he meant to me, but I just don't feel like there are words that would say how I feel and nothing that would do justice to his life. He was the strongest, most faithful man I know. He set a perfect example of God for me, and just how to be a person in general. He raised me with my parents, and I will always owe him a huge part of who I am. I still just cannot believe it.




I'm having trouble holding back paragraphs of memories, and feelings so I'll end this here.


I love you grandpa. And I miss you. And it isn't fair.

H

1 comment:

  1. It isn't fair. It IS hard to believe. It happened so fast. Death sucks for the ones left behind that just want more time with their loved ones. love you. Let your tears eat your words for now.
    ~sharon

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.