25.10.14

We Just Walked for a Really Long Time

Hi. Update on my life.
We decided to go on a spontaneous hike today. One of my projects was to do a series on location about something that is overlooked in the city. I was planning on doing hiking trails or parks or something, so I thought- let's do a hike. Right now.

Here's the route I picked. CLICK HERE

We started at Victoria Park Station, and ended at the DVP and Queen.



I texted our buddies, and it was settled that we would leave in an hour (4:30), and that it would take about 2.5 hours if we were quick. In reality we left around 5, and we finished at about 8 or 8:30 because we dawdled, and ate banana bread on the way. 



It was fun. And I wanna do it again. It feels good to exercise a lil! Although my hips are complaining.
But yeah- I want to find more hikes to do in Toronto. I was a little disappointed with this one. After Algonquin last week, it felt really lame when there were signs warning you of water on the path, or that they painted all the cracks in the road yellow so you wouldn't break your mother's back or somethin. So I don't think I'll do my project on it. But it was fun anyway!


Anywho. That's my spiel for tonite.

Peace.
HP

3 comments:

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.