1.10.14

HAPPY OCTOBER


Harvest! These are from Sally's garden. How quaint!



Sally is a weiner.


Aj made a litho print of me, it's pretty neat + he's really good at drawing am I right.


I hung out with Grandma all morning on monday. I miss her, and I need to make an effort to visit JUST her more. Because she lives with my parents, I often visit them and her at the same time, but I had such a lovely one-on-one visit with her this weekend. I love her to bits.





Here's a video of her talking about tea. I love it.


On Monday, Devon and Josh (my two fav hitch-hikers), came back to Toronto. That night was also a good-bye party for one of my co-workers at our local dive bar Ruby Tuesdays. It was a lot of fun.


#hippiedrumcircle
We ran out of chairs at some point and started a floor sitting trend and everyone called us hippies.



Bye John!



Aj in the morning looking so fine, and dreamy.




Catching up with the guys, and a potluck to celebrate. I tried to make funnel cakes, but I just lit the kitchen on fire, so Aj made the rest. They were tasty.

In other news, it wasn't beaver fever, it was Crypto. Public health called me today.

I hope you had a good weekend too, and happy October! 
xoxo 
HP



1 comment:

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.