22.10.14

I'M BACK

Hi! I'm back... kind of.

I say kind of because I'm in the middle of a few projects and ideas I want to share on here, but not quite ready to do it. So this post is basically to say- I'm still here, but I'm just a really boring person right now.

I went on a canoe trip over reading week with Aj's mum Sue, and his sister Sally. It was a blast, and it was really cold and wet. But a super adventure. I'm waiting for the pictures to be developed to write about it - so you'll just have to wait til then.

In other news, I have to dress up like a dead celebrity for Halloween, and since I'm lazy and saw a DIY for this a long time ago, I have decided to dress up like Bjork when she wore her swan dress. I'm gonna make it- so I'm going shopping today. I'll keep you posted about that project.

Here is the original DIY: ABM: Bjork Swan Dress

In the meantime here are some pictures from the past two weeks or so:

...

I started writing this on Aj's computer because mine has a virus. But all my pictures are on my computer so I switched over. And there's boobs, and things for sale, and games that look really un-fun floating around my screen. Anyone know how to get rid of this junk? I didn't do any maintenance on this laptop ever. I didn't have any anti-virus software, or nothing, for 5 years. And now it decides to have a virus. Aj made me get anti-virus stuff, but it didn't save my poor little 'puter.

Anywho: pictures.



This is Vinnie with a giant sunflower.

THANKSGIVING at the cottage!






Jack and Jingle.


Before I showered when we got back from the trip. Nice.


A little picture I'm working on on a wood panel Aj made. We'll see how it goes. There's an album on Facebook of a few pictures from the trip but you can find those on my wall! 

xoxo.
Hope you guys are having a good week.

Also- I got a few people confused about how to comment on here. You click on the title of the post you want to comment on, and scroll to the bottom. Enter your comment, and choose who to comment as: if none of the options are applicable to you, choose anonymous! And sign it if you want me to know who you are.

Hope that helps, and I hope to see some more comments from now on. Even if you're my grandma and my mom. It's kind of funny that it's mostly my Nanna that comments on my blog- I love it. But let's see some other stuff. k? k.

HP


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.