6.10.14

Hey guys. I've had a long and crazy fun week. We had Devon & Josh over all week, and this weekend was Nuit Blanche. It's hard to believe I posted THIS a year ago! Lots has changed since then.

I keep planning on writing a real post about my life and stuff, instead of where I'm eating, and being sick, and pictures I'm making (although I want to include more art on here), but I keep getting scared to do it. So I might write it down on paper first and let my friends read it before I share it with the world. We'll see how that goes- I SHOULD be studying for midterms right now. But instead,

I'm listening to this right now, it's nice:


Me, Sally, and Sue (Aj's sister & mum), are going on a canoe trip next week. I'm psyched but it's going to be flipping cold.

Anywho- about this week.

Josh & Devon- you may remember some pictures of them:



They went hitch-hiking. From here, to BC, to California, to here, to Newfoundland, and back again. I'm so jealous and excited about it, and I think they're really cool.
They came home on Monday and stayed with us for the week and told us about their adventures, and their plans for the rest of the year.

I love my friends.



We tried to go to Nuit Blanche but made the mistake of assuming everything would be in the same place as last year. So we walked from St George station, down University to Dundas and didn't see a thing. So we went to OCAD to see what they had going on, but it wasn't that great. 

So we gave up, and went back to Sally's res and played Cards Against Humanity, Euchre, and Super Smash Bros. 
It was fun.




While we were wandering at Nuit Blanche, we found an empty field and a ball, so we had a game of soccer. It was really funny & we must have looked like fools.


Aj and Josh learning how to sew (good skill for bein on the road!).


We went to a show at the Horseshoe Tavern. The band was good, but the venue was crappy. 
Aj got a banana thrown at him, and someone poured their beer on my face. Plus it was $6 for a Molson Canadian.... uh no thanks!

We saw Bass Drum of Death: they were really good.




It was also this guys birthday. So haps Vin.


I will keep you posted about some recent projects and stuff too!

xo
HP








No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.