13.8.14

Tarantula hat

Josh and Devon showed up here yesterday, after a month long hitch-hiking trip that took them to BC, California, and back again. 

I'm so excited they're home, and for all of their adventures. They're staying for a few days to hang out, catch up, and relax. Today we went on an excursion downtown.


We went to an army surplus store and I found RAF badges, and a hat. I put a badge on the hat for my grampa, even though I don't even know if he wore a uniform or anything. I just know he was associated and worked in the RAF fixin planes n stuff. 

 

Devon got a new backpack for trekking.



We went to a shawarma place and there was a hookah just sitting there to try. 




The overall consensus was that this hat looks like a tarantula 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.