28.1.15

Lately


Hey everyone! We've been super super busy (as usual). Between a hundred million projects that are enormous and crazy experimental, and getting ready to cram ourselves into one bedroom in March.

I made my own oil paints today, and we made gesso last week. It's really fun, & I'm learning a lot. Which is what I'm here to do, so it feels good.

Also it's that booger's birthday next week, and we're having a nice quiet evening in with carrot cake on the day. So that should be nice.

What's really nice though, is that even though we've been extremely busy with school, we've managed to see our friends between 4 and 7 times a week for the past two weeks. So it feels extra packed, but extra like home and fun and games and silliness.

& I'm really trying not to think about Nicaragua, because I'm way too excited. (15 days!!!)


And that's it pretty much. Hopefully I can post some progress pics of a 4 by 4 foot canvas (that I made on my very own, with barely any help from Aj), that we're working on in our 6 hr studio soon. But right now it looks kind of boring.

I'll keep you posted. I'm sorry I'm not as on the ball as before Christmas, but it'll get back to that point again I hope. No promises.

Thanks for reading this all the way through if you did. Life's weird. Ain't nobody got the time. I'm bored of this now. Peace out.

HP



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.