2.1.15

CHRISTMAS & 2015 OH MY

Hokey it's been a while! I made a lil vow to myself that I wouldn't bring my laptop home with me over Christmas, and would avoid checking all the social media while I was visiting family and whatnot.

It's been a CRAZY but really, really lovely two weeks. We finished school on the 12th, then I worked a full time week at Supperworks/Murphy's, and then we made our way up north by the 20th.

Aj and I managed to see every side of each family, and made it to almost all of the important dinners and events. We spent Christmas apart this year and each went to our own family's for Christmas Eve & Christmas morning, (last year we ditched everyone on Christmas day and spent it in our little apartment at Yonge & St.Clair).

It's been a very full Christmas, and we've been very blessed by everyone. We got some amazing gifts (lots of camping gear !!!) and some really practical ones. All of which we're stoked to be able to use. I have like 4 different blog post ideas floating around in my brain right now based on my iphone pictures from the past month. We went to the aquarium, we've been to a few Christmas parties, we've had friends over, we celebrated New Years, and there have been many little activities that we've been up to lately. But I think for now I'll just share from the last few days.

We spent one night back in the city, and then I came back for some real time with my family. The ten days around Christmas were so hectic, and there was so much going on. So I just wanted to spend some down time with the fam (and visit my Great Nana while she's here).

So anywho.



The first thing we did when we got back to the city (for two nights) was relax. And then the next day we went straight back to being super busy and had all of our friends over for NYE and I worked at the pub. 


Devon left for Australia yesterday too. I'm stoked for his adventure but kind of really sad he's gone.



This is what today's been like. Just loungin, drinking tea, and playing Rummikub.
Also here is a cute picture of my Nana figuring out how to 'do the iPad'. 




We're back at school on Monday. 
Merry Christmas everybody. 

xoxo
h


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.