14.1.15

CANOE TRIP// READING WEEK// PHOTO DUMP

I went on a canoe trip (in October), with Aj's sister Sally, and his mum Sue. It was so cold, and damp, but a lot of fun. I never posted the pics cause I had to scan them, and getting around to stuff like that takes me a long time. But I finally did it so here they are!

You can click a photo to enlarge the photos & see it as a slideshow :) 
































































There were little mice everywhere! ^^







Anywho. I'm counting down the days til it warms up enough to do this again. But also I'm really enjoying the winter. I'm over it. I'm really sick of all the complaining about the weather - "oh it's so cold, what will I do with myself!?" Leave Canada.

I've come to terms with it. And honestly so should everyone else that lives here. Sometimes it's not fun, but I'm not gonna write the whole thing off. That's half the year guys!

But yeah. The canoe trip was awesome.
And I'm really busy with schoolwork right now, but hopefully it will get a little less heavy, so I can hang out here a lil more. Not too much more, but a little. 

Also Aj got an iPhone, and is now on Instagram. So you should check him out- Andrewjmedland

xoxo
HP

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.