23.9.13

My Bedroom

So, I'm sort of avoiding doing our living room. It will probably be the last one I do. And that's because we're in there the most. And it's so messy. We have a lot of painting and art projects going on since school started. And the room is covered in stuff. So, when I get around to cleaning it, then I'll show you it :)

So keep that in mind- what you're seeing is as clean as it gets ! It's usually much messier, but I have 4 day weekends, so I've had a bit of time to clean up.


Aj made me this for my jewellery a long time ago. it's perfect. 


this is my wardrobe. my favourite piece of furniture that I own. it was my great grandmothers, and is made from ration crates during WWII. how cool is that. we put it at the end of our bed to make a dressing area since we don't get up at the same times for school. the table beside it, we found in an abandoned house and i fell in love with it. 


it took a while, but i finally got my sewing machine here, this is my sewing table. not used much at this point, but it definitely comes in handy ! The sheet on the wall is a beaut, it has tiny mirrors on it too. we bought that in kensington sometime before we moved. Aj plays saxophone, so there it is.


no matter how old i get, i will always have pillow bunny on my bed. i like the windows in our room. its a nice light. 


we have two turntables, but this is the one in our room. it sits on the radiator for now. not sure what we'll do once we have the rads on. i listen to more vinyl than i listen to an ipod. 

bathroom will be next, then living room :)

miss you alliston, look forward to the weekend home.
h

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.