26.5.13

More things!

So, today has been a pretty nice day. I've gotten a lot of things done. I thought I'd try to save the rest of the pictures I took of some of my things for another day, but I'm procrastinating on some homework, and what better way to do it than to blog.

So here are the rest of my extra finds while thrifting. I think next week I'll have some pictures of the real deal stuff to show you. But for now we get to see the weird stuff that ends up in my cart while thrifting.

The first would be this jar thing. I have a thing for jars with corks. And I got this one, and another small one which I'll post later. I use it to water my plants at the moment... not to sure where it'll end up.


I also found this- a clarinet! I've been wanting one for a very long time. I've played clarinet since grade 8 and thought it would be nice to have one. However, they're stinkin' expensive and had concluded I would never have one. One day I walked into the thrift store and there it was! For $20! It plays just fine, though it's a bit old. But old never hurt anyone as far as stuff is concerned.




I found this lamp in our basement, and claimed it. However, it was missing a shade. We went thrifting in Barrie recently, and I found the perfect yellow shade for it. Unfortunately, I left it to Aj to look after it while I tried some clothes on and we lost it. So instead, I have this neat blue one- which I like almost as much as the yellow one.

 
And that's all. For real this time!

I'll definitely have more next week.
xx
hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.