9.12.14

WE'RE GOING TO NICARAGUA.

Hey so. Here's some big a$$ news.

Aj and I are going to go to Nicaragua for 9 days in February. What?! I know!
We have some friends there that have offered to have us for a visit, and we're so excited. (You can find their blogs at: www.littlebandofcharacters.com & www.tooverflow.com).  You should check out their blogs. I've been following them pretty closely, cause I am so stoked, and these people are super cool.

We're dreaming of volcanoes, beaches, bugs, kids, sun, getting away in the winter (and I had a dream that we were in a plane crash too, where we crashed in the ocean and had to choose between drowning, or trying to swim to shore only to be eaten by a tiger or something. Really realistic-you had to be there).


(Just thought I'd give you a visual. It was a wicked scary dream).


I think it will be so good to get away, and have a part-vacation, part-getting to know another couple and their kids, and to actually experience the place a little more than a vacation would.

I AM SO PUMPED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.