12.12.14

RECENT THINGS

We went to two concerts in the past two days. The first one was Sam Amidon, and the Weather Station opened for him. 





Then we saw Timber Timbre, and Sean Nicholas Savage opened. It was probably the best live show I have ever seen (out of like 4.) But seriously. They were amazing. 


\

I already posted a Timber Timbre link earlier this week. But you can find their new album Hot Dreams on youtube (but Cedar Shakes is my fav album right now. They're all good really).


Timber Timbre was at Lee's Palace, and we passed Honest Eds. Nice!


Sam Amidon & a banjo 


HOT DREAMS


Tat.


Figure painting critique. My 73 year old Chinese teacher said, "Well. You didn't really improve. So I'll give you a 78." End of critique. OH well. 


SNOW!


There were disco balls at both venues. Pretty sweet.


Timber Timbre again.


Then I finished my embroidery/watercolour project. Here it is! It was supposed to be an installation so that's what the strings are about. It was supposed to be like walking through the forest, and having to step over and under logs, branches, cobwebs etc. It also was supposed to look like a prism kind of. But I got a super tangle before school this morning, so made due with the previous concept. It was a hit.  And yeah!








The pictures don't really do it justice. I think I'm going to give it to my grandma for Christmas (if it will fit in her house).

FINALLY DONE SCHOOOOOOOL. (for a bit)

YAY.
H


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.