28.1.13

Polaroids


 
For my birthday this year, I got a Polaroid Onestep Land Camera. I got a pack of paper with it. Paper for this thing is pretty expensive. Like almost $4 a picture. So when all 8 pictures of my first pack turned out like this:

I was pretty sad. I bought another pack of paper (8 pictures) and the first three still turned out like the last one. I have a nice stack of these now. (actually, they're taped to my wall because I think this is funny...slightly). BUT. My fourth picture (an awkward selfie which I gave away. ha.) turned out almost good! I think the quality of these pictures is expected to be pretty low, but the effect is cool- so, in other words: the picture was cool. The next two were semi-decent as well:
You can't really tell- but on the left is a boat and this is the driveway to an abandoned house near Tottenham, ON. This place is pretty special. I have the key to that boat! The house is pretty far off, but the important bits are the memories- not so much the picture.

This was the second picture that I took and it's of Andrew. I tried to get him to pose, but I think this picture's a good reminder of how he usually is! haha. And I think it turned out pretty decent.
 
I might see about getting that selfie back, just to scan it and show my first polaroid that worked. But for now: these are my first polaroid shots and I think they're pretty great.
 
:)
Hayley


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.