21.1.13

A note on Applying for University.

Hi. So it's that time. University applications! For me and Andrew, we've had a bit of a rough go. We're applying to Emily Carr University (Vancouver) and the Ontario College of Art and Design University (Toronto...College? University? Who knows!). I guess we should have done more research and kept on top of things because we missed a few deadlines. Looks like we can only apply to OCAD now- out of province applications are WEIRD. I asked a few of my classmates what their experience with applying was. Here's what they said:

Andrew:
uuuuuuuuuuuh
it was
hard because I kept losing various pins and numbers and things
and
was annoying that provinces didn't cooperate
 
Emily:
Urm...stressful. You have to make so many decisions in so short a time. You have to blindly put your faith in a school when applying to it and hope to God it is not lying when it says it is the best...because they all say that I found that a lot of schools were similar so I just picked places I wanted to live. Once it was done I felt even MORE stress knowing some of Ontarios top Universities were watching my ever academic move...but I got early acceptance to Laurentian so...I have at least one place to go





Hayley (ME):
Well. I have a really hard time keeping organized and keeping track of all the passwords, codes, numbers and things and I missed some deadlines for sending my transcripts. It's a stressful time, and I'll be glad when it's done!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.