29.11.15

Another update thingy and some hiking pictures

Heyo. It's been a while. I'm still in the Alliston area, and hoping to be going back to school in Toronto next September. I've had a bit of a crazy few weeks, where I bought a car (had no idea what I was doing) and ended up getting ripped off. So now I'm trying to auction off that car and buy a different one. And I'm also moving again.

This time I'm moving to Alliston.

Anywho - here are some pictures I took when Devon and I went on a weekend hiking trip in Algonquin at the end of October. It was chilly but a good time and I'm glad I could fit in another camping trip this year.

I used a Holga for these pictures, which is a film camera famous for making artsy mistakes. So I'm aware it looks like a child took most of these and I think it's pretty neat.















No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.