12.8.15

Lol my life



This is the stuff of life. Coming and going, and being a vagrant. Cause why not try to pack as much experience into as short a time as possible.

I'm having this mindset lately where I've decided to laugh when life is shitty and ridiculous, cause it's freakin ridiculous. So instead of bumming around, I'm hopping with moonboots on, and planning the trip of a lifetime, and working my ass off to make it happen. I'm going to pay off my debt. And I'll be all fresh and stuff. I worked out today, and the exercise part was so crappy, but my hot shower and the burn in my legs right now is f'n wicked. And I feel like that's my life right now, I'm just in that shitty exercise phase so I can have all the energy, and max relax (as my boss would say) later. & I'm lovin it, knowing that's where it's all gonna go. And that I'll have both phases over and over, but all to have a better, happier life.

So yeah. Don't take life so seriously. take a break. GO NUTS, cause sometimes nuts isn't that nuts and it's probably the best thing to do.

This post is silly, but I've got energy & I just want everyone to know, that yep I look tired, and burnt out a little - cause I am. But it don't mean I'm depressed, and my life is a mess. It's messy. But like, it's not broken or whatevs.




1 comment:

  1. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. lol boosting

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.