15.7.15

New Bedroom @ Dalriada & Work Update

Honestly I took these pictures right when I moved in and it looks like a disaster now. But that's how things generally go with me.

I moved home at the beginning of May. You can pm me if you need to ask questions. But if you don't I'm happy to avoid answering them longer.

So anywho, I took Maris' old room. Painted over the magenta with a plain ole white. 






Camp stuff & blankets. And some weird bits and bobs Maris left behind for me.


My grandma made that sweater. I love her sweaters. They're the ultimate. 


My fav parts are my blankets. The quilt in this one is made from WWII scraps by my great gran. and I have a few of her other blankets. I love blankets. I've always said that when people visit me, I want them to leave saying, 'wow, she has so many blankets'. 


Aj gave me this painting (on loan), and it's my fav thing ever.

Also - in the title, Dalriada is the name of our house! cool.


Also I started work and it's CRAZY, but awesome. I like it. I'm a receptionist at the military hospital in Borden, and it's a whole other world. I find it absolutely fascinating, and my position is way above my head but that's okay. I'm learning a lot and I think I'm picking it up quickly.

So yeah!

xoxo 
hope you're enjoying your week.

HP


3 comments:

  1. I love this. I love blankets too. I have many. So glad your new job is going well. Praying for you each day! Love, Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks great Hayley! Very you! Can't wait to visit with you again when we come home at Christmas time :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room looks great Hayley! Very you! Can't wait to visit with you again when we come home at Christmas time :) love you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.