14.3.15

Nica Painting & Short Update

Hi!
It's been a while. Because we didn't have internet in our new place until yesterday. FINALLY.
& Also I've had a crap ton of homework to do. So there will be lots of paintings coming ! I've got one for you today.


This one's based off of our trip to Nicaragua. The plants are from a pier in Granada at Lake Nicaragua, and the background is from a wall in our hotel in Granada.
We really loved Granada. It was a collage project for my painting studio.

It's 36x12" and if you want it you can totally buy it from me. 

I have plans to do a post about our new place (we're still looking for a subletter for April, so let me know if you need a place), and also about my ongoing projects. 

Also- my visa was reimbursed from the stolen card thing from Nicaragua, and I'm just waiting to hear back about my debit card. So you can cross your fingers that that works out for us. 


xooxo
haybale

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments & feedback!! Please feel free to leave some here.